OK, SO… I need some help! i am searching desperately for sexual/rape/etc. fics regarding my favorite pairings from Inuyasha and they are difficult to find??
Sesshomaru/Naraku Naraku/Kohaku Sesshomaru/Kohaku
If anyone knows of any good ones, plz plz plz send them my I way. I would die of happiness. <3<3<3
There is a reason why you can’t find fanfictions regarding to your specific sexual fetish because there is something wrong with you
There is seriously something wrong with this
Yes I am judging you
You should seek professional help
For everyone in the world
So four things
1. I actually ended up finding some Naraku/Kohaku rape fics so HAHAHAHA 2. I literally don’t care at all if you judge me 3. Rape fics are way more common than you think, believe me — Spend a couple days in the Karasu/Kurama fandom and then rethink everything you have ever known 4. Rape isn’t that rare of a fetish to have????? It’s not like I’m a creepy 50 year old man with a rape fetish. I’m a 21 year old girl and it’s not that uncommon of a fetish so….???
You fucking feminists are pissing me off with your “well we can’t tell Miley what she can and can’t do with her body!!!!!!! DON’T CRITICIZE HER!!!!!”
OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU FUCKING IDIOTS. THIS IS NOT ABOUT HER OUTFIT. THIS IS NOT ABOUT HER TWERKING. THIS IS NOT ABOUT THAT.
THIS IS ABOUT THE FACT THAT SHE IS BLATANTLY DOING THIS ON STAGE, IN FRONT OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE, FOR THE SHOCK VALUE AND ATTENTION FACTOR. SHE IS NOT DOING THIS BECAUSE THIS IS WHO SHE REALLY IS. SHE WANTS ATTENTION AND SHE IS DOING REALLY IMMATURE THINGS SUDDENLY OUT OF THE BLUE IN ORDER TO GET THAT ATTENTION.
IF EVERYONE WAS APPALLED BY HER OUTFIT CHOICE AND SEXUALITY ALONE, THEN WE’D BE CRITICIZING LADY GAGA, TOO, WOULDN’T WE? BUT WE’RE NOT. BECAUSE
SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR “SLUT SHAMING!!!!111111!!!!!!” BULLSHIT BECAUSE I CAN’T FUCKING STAND THAT I’M NOT ALLOWED TO HATE MILEY FOR BEING AN ATTENTION SEEKING, IMMATURE PERSON…. BECAUSE IF I HATE HER, I MUST BE “SLUT SHAMING”, THEREFORE I’M IGNORANT AND WRONG.
Only God Forgives Gangster Squad Place Beyond the Pines The Ides of March Crazy, Stupid Love Drive All Good Things Blue Valentine Lars and the Real Girl Fracture Half Nelson Stay The Notebook The United States of Leland Murder by Numbers The Slaughter Rule The Believer Remember the Titans
Thanks to Tumblr, I have discovered that I am not the only person in the universe who was born with cataracts/had cataracts at a young age. I was pretty scared before my surgery and had a lot of questions that seemingly no one could answer. WELL… SO HERE I AM. If you have any questions please message me and I will answer as best I can. :)
I had cataracts in both my eyes and had both my surgeries performed when I was sixteen years old.
1. What is the surgery like? Is it true they make you stay awake the whole time? The surgery is not that bad. Yes, you stay awake the whole time. In order to perform the surgery they have to a) keep you awake and b) pry your eye open to keep you from blinking. This scared the living hell out of me and sounded like that horrifying scene from Clockwork Orange!! The drugs they give you are absolutely fantastic. I was aware I was in surgery, I could see the needles go in my eye, but I was so high that it didn’t seem real. I didn’t feel anything and everything I was seeing seemed like a dream. I didn’t feel anxious or scared, I was just content and relaxed. Time went by pretty fast, I blacked out towards the end, and next I knew I was sitting in the hospital wheelchair in the lobby, ready to go home! I promise it won’t be as bad as it seems.
2. What is recovery like? You wear an eyepatch on your eye for a few days because your new eyes are sensitive to light and need to heal properly. You will be prescribed medical eyedrops that you take several times a day. This is really important — PLEASE DO NOT SKIP YOUR EYEDROPS. I hate eyedrops and I skipped mine a lot after my second surgery, and it definitely made a difference (I can tell that my left eye doesn’t see as good as my right). Other than that, recovery is a piece of cake. You will be surprised after you take the eyepatch off for the first time — “HOLY SHIT I CAN SEE THINGS NOW! OMG THE WORLD LOOKS SUPER CRISP AND WONDERFUL AND OMG EVERYTHING IS DETAILED? LOOK AT ALL THIS DETAIL I HAD NO IDEA I WAS MISSING!!” (No joke, my cataracts were pretty bad the entire time I was dating my boyfriend, so after my surgery I was like “wow you look way different” because suddenly i could see all the details in his face like pores and stuff… haha it was so weird)
3. How is your vision afterwards? Before my surgeries, I didn’t need reading glasses. I had literally never worn glasses. After my surgeries, I needed reading glasses because I was suddenly far-sighted! This doesn’t affect my life all that much because reading glasses are cheap and if I hold a book at a certain distance from my face, I can still read (it’s just slightly more uncomfortable than it used to be). I am not sure if this is common for cataract surgeries, and you might come out of yours with perfect 20/20 vision. I really don’t know how it works for everyone, I just know what happened to me.
It’s been five years since my surgeries. I do not have 20/20 vision. I still struggle to see things sometimes. But my vision has improved drastically since my cataracts. DRASTICALLY. It will be much, MUCH better. I promise.
I’m thinking of getting Aragorn’s Coronation song tattooed on me… but I want it in Elvish. Actual, written Elvish. I KNOW there are people out there who can write in Elvish! Can someone help me out?? I need to see what it would look like :c
I finished writing a really long chapter of my novel onto my LiveJournal and when I clicked "submit", LJ was down. It didn't save anything. I have been sitting here singing "How to Save a Life" by the Fray for twenty minutes.
I love how members of a fandom will just kinda look out for one another and support each other.
I remember years and years ago my best friend and I were huge fans of the show House M.D. We were House/Wilson shippers.
There was an episode where Dr. Chase and Dr. House hugged, and even though we totally weren’t a part of that ship at all — we called each other immediately and said things like “Wow, I’m so happy for the Chase/House shippers! Good for them! That’s so awesome” and we were just totally happy for a ship that we had nothing to do with
There’s going to come a day when we’ve all grown up, had a career, maybe got married and had kids, when we’re all going about our daily routine. Maybe you’re driving to work with the car radio on, or you’re making dinner with the tv on in the lounge. Life as usual, and then we hear a name. It’s…
Working in retail is the worst. People think they are SO entitled.
Why would you think you could return an item without a receipt? It would be one thing if you literally bought the item like five minutes ago and you came back and it was in mint condition in the package, “oh shit I accidentally threw the receipt away but it’s still brand new and you can clearly tell I haven’t used it.” BUT NO. BUT NOOOO. You bring back a TRASHED, FUCKED UP, STAINED old shirt and then are like “I dunno. I bought it like nine months ago? I don’t have a receipt. And it’s stained and old. BUT HOW FUCKING DARE YOU NOT LET ME RETURN THIS WITHOUT A RECEIPT!!!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE TERRIBLE AND LET ME SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER!!!!!!!”
And then they speak to my manager and my manager “makes an exception” so this stupid woman will stop fucking screaming at us. And now, because an exception was made for her, she thinks she can throw a fit and get her way any time she wants.
I’m sorry, but if you manipulate retailers into giving you money for items you aren’t allowed to return, then you’re a fucking shoplifter in my mind. Fucking goddamn thief.
Okay, some of you guys are REALLY pissing me off with your complaints about Ansel.
I really hate to sound rude, but I’m getting on my last nerve here:
I am a film buff. I watched around 300 movies in 2012 alone (I’m not even making that number up). Movies are my passion. So, because of this, I am used to seeing actors overlap. I’m used to seeing actors be siblings in one movie and lovers in another. It happens all the time. You all sound EXTREMELY childish when you freak out about the fact that Ansel and Shaliene play brother/sister in Divergent. Who the hell cares? Is that really going to affect TFIOS that much for you?!
ACTORS OVERLAP IN MOVIES. DEAL WITH IT.
Also, do you know how fucking AWFUL Ansel must feel right now? He is a HUGE fan of TFIOS and was probably super excited to get the part of Augustus… and he’s got thousands of fans lamenting over how terrible they think he’s going to be and how annoyed they are that he was cast. That probably makes him feel like shit!
Seriously, give the guy a chance. Who the hell cares is Augustus doesn’t look exactly the way you pictured him in your head?! John Green saw his audition, and John Green fell in love with Ansel. And you all have the nerve to judge him based on the ten fucking pictures you saw of him on google. Seriously? SERIOUSLY?
Wait until the freaking movie comes out and THEN make your judgements.
1) Stop writing OC’s. You are embarrassing yourself. Especially when you pair Karasu with a female OC. UM, NO????? WHAT ARE YOU DOINg
2) ANY PAIRING WITH PUU NEEDS TO STOP.
3) Don’t make Kurama pregnant. Just don’t. Please. On behalf of the entire fandom… Just no.
4) NO, I’M SERIOUS ABOUT THE OC’S. IF I SEE ONE MORE FIC WHERE A SILVER HAIRED VIXEN CHICK COMES IN AND IS ALL LIKE “ooooohhhhh youko!!! I luv youuuuu!! You and I were made 4 each otherrrrr” I WILL SERIOUSLY KILL MYSELF.