I really hate to sound rude, but I’m getting on my last nerve here:
I am a film buff. I watched around 300 movies in 2012 alone (I’m not even making that number up). Movies are my passion. So, because of this, I am used to seeing actors overlap. I’m used to seeing actors be siblings in one movie and lovers in another. It happens all the time. You all sound EXTREMELY childish when you freak out about the fact that Ansel and Shaliene play brother/sister in Divergent. Who the hell cares? Is that really going to affect TFIOS that much for you?!
ACTORS OVERLAP IN MOVIES. DEAL WITH IT.
Also, do you know how fucking AWFUL Ansel must feel right now? He is a HUGE fan of TFIOS and was probably super excited to get the part of Augustus… and he’s got thousands of fans lamenting over how terrible they think he’s going to be and how annoyed they are that he was cast. That probably makes him feel like shit!
Seriously, give the guy a chance. Who the hell cares is Augustus doesn’t look exactly the way you pictured him in your head?! John Green saw his audition, and John Green fell in love with Ansel. And you all have the nerve to judge him based on the ten fucking pictures you saw of him on google. Seriously? SERIOUSLY?
Wait until the freaking movie comes out and THEN make your judgements.
I maintain that this is the greatest gif on my dash right now.
what the fuck did you just say about my waifu you little bitch
1) Stop writing OC’s. You are embarrassing yourself. Especially when you pair Karasu with a female OC. UM, NO????? WHAT ARE YOU DOINg
2) ANY PAIRING WITH PUU NEEDS TO STOP.
3) Don’t make Kurama pregnant. Just don’t. Please. On behalf of the entire fandom… Just no.
4) NO, I’M SERIOUS ABOUT THE OC’S. IF I SEE ONE MORE FIC WHERE A SILVER HAIRED VIXEN CHICK COMES IN AND IS ALL LIKE “ooooohhhhh youko!!! I luv youuuuu!! You and I were made 4 each otherrrrr” I WILL SERIOUSLY KILL MYSELF.
5) Hiei/Yukina is gross and you should feel bad.
Tag ur great gatsby spoilers it’s only been out for niNETY YEARS
Everything about Kevin Jonas makes me uncomfortable